The Kremlin's candidate : a novel / Jason Matthews.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||F MAT (Text)||33240004496181||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501140082
- ISBN: 1501140086
- Physical Description: 434 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 
- Copyright: ©2018
"In the final, thrilling installment of the Red Sparrow Trilogy, Russian counterintelligence chief Dominika Egorova and her lover, CIA agent Nate Nash, must find a Russian agent about to be appointed to a very high office in the US government."-- From the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Fiction.
Intelligence service > Russia > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Women spies > Russia > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: