The pants project / Cat Clarke.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||JF CLA (Text)||33240004202910||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492638094
- ISBN: 1492638099
- Physical Description: 267 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, an imprint of Sourcebooks, Inc., 
- Manufacturer: Stevens Point, Wisconsin : Worzalla, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
Eleven-year-old Liv fights to change the middle school dress code requiring girls to wear a skirt and, along the way, finds the courage to tell his moms he is meant to be a boy.
Technically, Olivia is not a girl, even though he was born as a girl. He's transgender. Liv knows he was always meant to be a boy. But at Bankridge Middle School, the dress code means he can't wear pants. Only skirts. So Operation: Pants Project begins! To Liv, this isn't just a mission to change the policy. It's a mission to change his life. And that's a pretty big deal.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9 and up.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: