- 0 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||F COL (Text)||33240004511286||Adult Bestseller||Checked Out||06/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9781250109903 (mass market paperback)
- ISBN: 1250109906 (mass market paperback)
- Physical Description: 307 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2018.
"St. Martin's Paperbacks historical romance"--Spine.
A dedicated painter, Miss Sophia Hastings is far more concerned with finding the right slant of light than in finding Mr. Right. But when an overheard conversation hints at danger for another local artist, Sophia is determined to get involved. Even if it means accepting help from an impossibly good-looking vicar who insists on joining her investigation--and threatens to capture her heart...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nobility > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.