- 1 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||JF TOU (Text)||33240004532605||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781524765484
- ISBN: 1524765481
- ISBN: 9781524765491
- ISBN: 152476549X
- Physical Description: 213 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
- Copyright: ©2014
"Originally published in paperback as Forgetting Foster by Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest, Australia, in 2016." -- Title page verso.
Seven-year-old Foster has always been close to his father, but now his father is changing and forgetting things, Mum is tired and grumpy, and Foster feels invisible.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alzheimer's disease > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Memory > Juvenile fiction.
Alzheimer's disease > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.