The president is missing: a novel / Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 1 of 10 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
12 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||F PAT (Text)||33240004489335||Adult Bestseller||Checked Out||08/22/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316412698 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316412694 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 513 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, Alfred A. Knopf, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 5 / 5.0
"The White House is the home of the President of the United States, the most guarded, monitored, closely watched person in the world. So how could a U.S. President vanish without a trace? And why would he choose to do so? An unprecedented collaboration between President Bill Clinton and the world's bestselling novelist, James Patterson, The President Is Missing is a breathtaking story from the pinnacle of power. Full of what it truly feels like to be the person in the Oval Office--the mind-boggling pressure, the heartbreaking decisions, the exhilarating opportunities, the soul-wrenching power. This is the thriller of the decade, confronting the darkest threats that face the world today, with the highest stakes conceivable."-- From publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: