The Paris seamstress / Natasha Lester.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||F LES (Text)||33240004205897||Adult Bestseller||Checked Out||11/17/2018|
- ISBN: 9781538714775
- ISBN: 1538714779
- Physical Description: 453 pages : paperback, ; 21 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forever, 2018.
First published in March 2018 by Hachette Australia.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
When Fabienne Bissette attends the annual Met Gala for an exhibit honoring her grandmother Estella, a famed designer, she begins to learn more about her grandmother's past, uncovering a story of tragedy, heartbreak, and secrets.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: