The lost hero
- 1 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||JF RIO 1 (Text)||33240004665744||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410433596 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410433595 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 707 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:||Jason, Piper, and Leo, three students from a school for "bad kids," find themselves at Camp Half-Blood, where they learn that they are demigods and begin a quest to free Hera, who has been imprisoned by Mother Earth herself.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books Juvenile fiction
Monsters Juvenile fiction
Gaia (Greek deity) Juvenile fiction
Hera (Greek deity) Juvenile fiction
Camps Juvenile fiction
Mythology, Greek Juvenile fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.|
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: