The Alice Network : a novel
- http://midwesttapes.com/images/movies/000/000/000/011/797/000000000011797673.jpg - View cover art
- https://www.hoopladigital.com/search?q=Alice+Network+Kate+Quinn - Instantly available on hoopla.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||AB QUI (Text)||33240004498005||Adult Audiobook||Checked Out||03/02/2019|
- ISBN: 9780062676627
- ISBN: 0062676628
- ISBN: 9781538415474
- ISBN: 153841547X
12 audio discs (15 1/4 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2017
|General Note:||Compact disc.
Title from disc surface.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Saskia Maarleveld.|
|Summary, etc.:||In the chaotic aftermath of World War II, American college girl Charlie St. Clair is pregnant, unmarried, and on the verge of being thrown out of her very proper family. She's also nursing a desperate hope that her beloved cousin Rose, who disappeared in Nazi-occupied France during the war, might still be alive. So when Charlie's parents banish her to Europe to have her 'little problem' taken care of, Charlie breaks free and heads to London, determined to find out what happened to the cousin she loves like a sister.|
Search for related items by subject
Underground movements, War
Women spies England Fiction
World War, 1914-1918 Underground movements Fiction
World War (1914-1918)
Audiobooks -- Compact discs.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: