- 0 of 1 copy available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||F WEB (Text)||33240004481597||Adult Bestseller||Checked Out||12/20/2018|
- ISBN: 9781503900820 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1503900827 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1503901335
- ISBN: 9781503901339
294 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Lake Union Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Summary, etc.:||When the bodies of a murdered woman and infant wash into the shallows of Lake Superior, Kate Granger, who has seen this woman in her dreams, sets out to unravel a centuries-old mystery that, when the truth is revealed, finally rights the wrongs of the past.|
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: