Double trouble Groundhog Day
- 2 of 2 copies available at Altoona Area Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Blair County Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Altoona Area Public Library||E ROB 1 (Text)||33240004144906||Children Easy Reader||Available||-|
|Altoona Area Public Library||E ROB (Text)||33240005280329||Children Easy Reader||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9780805082807 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0805082808 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Co., 2008.
|Summary, etc.:||When Grampie Groundhog decides to retire from forecasting the weather, he has twins Greta and Gregory draw straws to see who will take over the important job, but the winner is so nervous the two put aside their squabbling and work together.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundhog Day Juvenile fiction
Cooperativeness Juvenile fiction
Brothers and sisters Juvenile fiction
Twins Juvenile fiction
Woodchuck Juvenile fiction
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: